With his recent birthday, Alex is entering some new phases in his life. This week he started Cub Scouts, and he is in the Wolf den. Since he is my first boy, I will be learning right along with him! He is very excited about this new adventure. The main question that he had for Brian was "Is it fun, Dad?" When reassured that Scouts is definitely "fun", he couldn't wait to go.
Isn't he handsome in his scout uniform?
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, he is SOOOOO handsome! I can't believe how much he is growing up. He is going to be the perfect scout :)
Oh Kris, he is so cute! I can't believe that he is old enough to be baptized! He's such a sweet boy, he's gonna be such a good example to all his little boy cousins!
I serioulsy am so sad I am going to miss his baptism! Your kids are so adorable! I really do miss you guys in the ward!Good luck with scouts! I've been over it for over 2 years, and still don't understand everything! LOL!
Post a Comment