This picture shows where the other car crashed into us. The policeman told me that they hit us the same way police officers try to disable a vehicle in a chase. It's called a "pit maneuver," where they hit into the rear tire of a vehicle and it sends the car into a spin. Obviously, they hit us so hard that it completely took out our tire, which is what caused us to roll.
I had to add this picture of my cute boy, Alex. Thank goodness he & Maya weren't with us at the time of the crash!
If you look at the roof you can see that it is slanted on the driver's side. I wonder if that is how I hurt my head...
And finally, a picture of my 3 miracles. So glad they were safe!!





2 comments:
Beautiful children! So amazing!
Thank you Tracie! :)
Post a Comment