
Here's McKenna all set up and ready to fish! She is definitely a "girlie" fishergirl. She loves to hold the pole and reel in the fish, but she won't bait her own hook or touch the fish once it's caught (kind of like her mom :) ).

Alex is a true fisherboy. He loves EVERYTHING about fishing, from baiting his own hook, to casting his line, and then reeling the fish in. He is an extremely patient fisherboy as well, and would stay out there hours upon hours if he could. He also insists on eating every fish he catches, which is something I can't understand since I don't like the taste of fish! (Brian has to cook the fish for Alex, because I can't stand to even look at the fish still in its skin--YUCK! Yes, I am definitely "girlie" as well!)

They were each able to catch a fish, which was exciting! Notice the difference between the two kids? Alex is right up there with the fish in hand, while McKenna is about as far away as she can get whild still holding the line--oh girl, I can totally understand! Thanks, daddy--they had a fantastic time!!
2 comments:
What a good dad to take the kids fishing. I have fond and wonderful memories with my dad fishing. I too didn't like to touch, smell or look at the fish. Catching them was the whole point. That juerk on the line is the greatest thrill for a child.
Kris that's so cute, that's something they'll always remember too. I liked your "tagged" posts too. That's so sad that Alex thought he was being replaced. so did you want me to do both posts or just the picture one?
Post a Comment