Yesterday we went to a new Recreation Center in the area, and we had a blast! My friend/cousin Juanita (we were best friends in college and I introduced her to my cousin--the rest is history :) ) came down from Logan and invited us to go. It was so great to see her and her kids! She also invited my cousin, Melinda, and her girls to come and play with us, and my sister, Michelle, joined us later with her kids as well. My Aunt Jackie came and helped with all of the babies and toddlers who were there, which was really nice because, otherwise, I probably wouldn't have been able to go. It was fun to see family that we haven't seen for a while. We had so much fun that we were there for about 5 hours! The weather was in the 80's so we were able to spend a lot of time in the sun. I love this time of year in St. George!!
I love this picture of Ava and Maya. They are the same age, but Ava thinks she is already a teenager, so she "mothers" Maya alot. Here, she is helping Maya buckle her life jacket, and the funny thing is that Maya is just patiently letting her.


Above, left to right: Alex & McKenna, just happy to be here--Melinda, Dallin, & Cassidy, just chillin'--Michelle, Abby, & Isabelle, just enjoying the day in the sun!
This is Maya after a long day in the pool and the sun--and without a nap! She is crying because I had just told her that we were going home.
1 comment:
Love the picture about Maya. No nap says it all. Looks like a great day.
Post a Comment