Yes, it's true, my husband has finally gone crazy! He has been so excited to plant a garden ever since we moved, but with the craziness of the past few months, he just finally got around to it. He insists that if we do cool-weather vegetables and cover them up when there is a threat of frost, they should be fine. Now, the weather has been absolutely perfect (82 degrees today, as a matter of fact), so he is probably right. But who thinks of gardening with the coming of winter? I guess that's one of the perks of living in the mild winter climate of southern Utah. Who knows--maybe we will be having fresh garden peas and carrots for Thanksgiving!

The kids love to help plant the garden. I don't know if it's because they love to play in the dirt, or if they really enjoy watching their hard work turn into something. Maybe it's a little of both!
4 comments:
Good for you guys. I hope you do have fresh peas and carrots for Turkey day. Happy Halloween.
That's so cute!
It is perfect temperature all the time down here, i love it!
I'm so glad you guys live down here now :)
remember....if you ever need a babysitter, i'm here!!
these pictures are adorable!!!
and that is SO COOL!
st george is perfect weather for a garden!
send me some squash...haha ;)
Times like this I totally wish I lived down there. I'm hoping I can get Brad to plant a garden at our house.
Post a Comment