Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Andrew's Haircut

Yesterday, my sister, Angie, cut Andrew's hair. It was his 2nd haircut, and he did amazingly well. Everytime she turned on the clippers, he froze and didn't move the entire time she was cutting. It was really funny!

Here he is right before his haircut. It's actually not a very good picture because he was EXTREMELY tired and he wouldn't look at me, but you get the point. His hair was so long on top, and it would just stick up everywhere--I told everyone he had a "comb-over", because that's what it looked like!

Here he is today--definitely happier. I think he looks completely different, but it is a much needed change! I love how his hair spikes up, although he looks almost bald now because his hair is so light you can hardly see it.

Another note about Andrew--he finally got his first tooth a few days ago. He has been teething for about a month now, and he has been pretty miserable. It's funny because I will see him rubbing his toungue over his tooth, and he gets a funny expression on his face like, "Hey! Who put this thing here?" I love this little guy!

4 comments:

Marci said...

He is such a cutie and getting so big.

The Bowlers said...

He is so cute! It was so funny when he'd just stop moving as soon as I put the clippers on his head...what a cute little guy! He looks so handsome.

Heather Atkinson said...

Adorable! I miss you guys.

BrianaKay said...

OH MY GOSH HE'S GETTING SO BIG AND GROWN UP!!!!
And CUTE haircut!!!!