Today, McKenna came home from school with some treats that she got in her class. She shared her Twinkie with Maya, but she also had a sucker that I told her not to share (for obvious reasons). Well, after trying the sucker, McKenna didn't like the flavor so I told her to go throw it away. A few minutes later, I heard a lip-smacking sound so I went to investigate. It's never a good thing when you hear your 2 year-old eating something you didn't give her. Well, there was Maya, with a mischievous look on her face and the sucker in her hand. I asked McKenna if she had thrown away the sucker, and she said, "Yeah, and I put it deep in the garbage!" Nice. Good thing the garbage wasn't too full--gross! I've never heard of a toddler dying from eating candy they found in the garbage, so I guess it could have been worse!Friday, November 14, 2008
Busted!
Today, McKenna came home from school with some treats that she got in her class. She shared her Twinkie with Maya, but she also had a sucker that I told her not to share (for obvious reasons). Well, after trying the sucker, McKenna didn't like the flavor so I told her to go throw it away. A few minutes later, I heard a lip-smacking sound so I went to investigate. It's never a good thing when you hear your 2 year-old eating something you didn't give her. Well, there was Maya, with a mischievous look on her face and the sucker in her hand. I asked McKenna if she had thrown away the sucker, and she said, "Yeah, and I put it deep in the garbage!" Nice. Good thing the garbage wasn't too full--gross! I've never heard of a toddler dying from eating candy they found in the garbage, so I guess it could have been worse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment