Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Spook's Night Out--Take 2

Halloween was absolutely crazy for us this year! First, we went to the kid's school parade, and then Brian and I helped out in McKenna's class for her party. After that, I was in charge of Alex's class party. Brian had to help his dad in Salt Lake on Saturday, so we decided to leave right after Alex's Halloween party so we could get to Salt Lake in time for trick-or-treating with our friends, the Bunkers. They made us a yummy dinner and then the "boys" took the kids trick-or-treating while we "girls" stayed behind and relaxed and chatted. It was crazy, but it was good to visit with our friends and to spend some time with my grandma as well!

Here's McKenna in the parade. She was so excited to see us, and she didn't stop waving until she got all the way down the sidewalk! By the way, this was the 3rd year in a row that she was a princess!

Here is our Jedi. Actually, he would correct me and say he is Anakin Skywalker! He was pretty bummed that he couldn't bring his lightsaber to school, but with the way he swings it around, I think it was a good thing!

Here is a picture from McKenna's class party. I didn't take any in Alex's class because I was too busy running from one group to another!

And, finally, here is the Turner and Bunker crew--ready to go out and beg for candy!

1 comment:

Joseph and Katie said...

I can't believe you did all that you did on Hallowee! You crazy girl! It sounded like the kids had a blast.