Monday, November 17, 2008

All Things Twilight

OK, I have to admit I saw these on another blog, and I just couldn't resist posting them on mine as well. For all of you obsessed vampire lovers--you know who you are-- (Marci, Michelle, Angie, Mom, Mom Probert, Valorie, Stacie, Joey, just to name a few!) it's your lucky day!!! With the release of Twilight this week, I have the perfect gift for each of you...



So, I thought this would be a great shirt for Brian's mom...



This shirt would be PERFECT for Michelle, and maybe Joey...

(ha, ha, ha--j/k Joey)


I thought this would be a great one for Stacie...

Mom, Angie, and Valorie--this one's for you...



Marci, I thought you would enjoy this one. Actually, your mom would fit with this too!



This is the one I thought Joey would like...


All of you Twilight fans who have newborns or are pregnant, this is a "must-have"...

This is the one I would have chosen for myself...


And for those who aren't "obsessed" with Twilight, (I thought of myself, Tia, and my cousin Heather) here's one for us...

And, finally, here is one for all of those poor husbands of obsessed vampire-lovers everywhere...



If you want to purchase these for the "big day", you can go to stupidtwilighttshirts.blogspot.com

Let me know what you think!!

6 comments:

Heather Atkinson said...

Haha! Awesome shirts there, Krista. I might have to get me one. I thought about wearing an "Edward sucks" one, but I think girls might think it's funny instead of insulting to Edward... haha

Katelyn said...

haha! I love it Kris!

The Bowlers said...

That's too funny Kris, I love them! I'm sure Nate would appreciate the Edward sucks one. :)

Marci said...

Krista, check out your vampire on my blog http://hornerhaven.blogspot.com

Scarlett said...

That is great! I am LOVE Twilight and Edward, so maybe I will have to get one!

sharee diane said...

haha that's too funny. i'll definitely have to get me one!