I know you have all been dying for me to update my blog (yeah, right!). So, for those of you who care, this is the moment you've been waiting for! There are 5 new posts of happenings in Turner Land over the past month. Enjoy!
Yea for updates! I seriously can't believe Andrew is 1! How time flies. Your kids are absolutely adorable! Next time we go to St George, I'll let you know! We'd love to get together with you! Your new house looks awesome! Kassi would be in 7th heaven with the horses!
HOly cow that was alot of posts, ha ha! I feel like I haven't seen you forever! I love the picture of maya in her boots, that's a cute shot. And why didn't you invite me to the girls night? jk :)
3 comments:
Yea for updates! I seriously can't believe Andrew is 1! How time flies. Your kids are absolutely adorable! Next time we go to St George, I'll let you know! We'd love to get together with you! Your new house looks awesome! Kassi would be in 7th heaven with the horses!
HOly cow that was alot of posts, ha ha! I feel like I haven't seen you forever! I love the picture of maya in her boots, that's a cute shot. And why didn't you invite me to the girls night? jk :)
Hi Krista! It's been awhile since your last update;(
Post a Comment