Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just for Fun

I just had to post some quick pics of my girls. This is a prime example of little sis wanting to be like big sis. Brian and I asked McKenna to watch Andrew while we were doing some things in the yard, so she decided to take him on a stroller ride. Not to be left out, Maya promptly grabbed her stroller and doll and headed outside as well. As an older sister myself, I know how annoying it can be to have younger siblings following you around everywhere. But McKenna is usually really patient with Maya and doesn't mind when she tags along. I hope this continues for many years to come!

I just love this picture of Maya--it really shows her personality. It's hard to see, but she put her snow boots on before going outside. It was 90 + degrees outside, and I told her that she was going to be really hot. But she didn't care--she had already made up her mind that she was going to wear her boots. She tromped around outside for quite a while before she decided that she was hot and finally went inside to change her boots. She is also wearing her favorite outfit, which she would wear every day if I would let her. I love that her hair is kind of a mess, because it shows that she has been hard at play all day. She is also showing her sweet and tender side by taking good care of her baby doll and being a good "mommy"!



2 comments:

Joseph and Katie said...

I love this last photo! Sorry it has been a while since I have checked in. I hope you guys are doing okay. So happy for you both and the new move! Send us a note and let us know where you are and what is going on (when you get a chance). katiesmith@infowest.com

Bonnie said...

Cute post and great pictures!