Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Girl's Night

The weekend of Mother's Day, our ward held it's annual Father and Son's campout. My brother's ward also had their campout that weekend, so my sister-in-law, Amy, and I decided to get together over at their house for a girl's night. We had SO much fun, and stayed a lot later than we should have! First, the girls played Strawberry Shortcake Dance Dance Revolution on the PlayStation. Amy and I even got in on the action. Then, the girls played a princess board game--Maya enjoyed playing with the jewelry more than playing the actual game!

What else would you do at girl's night other than pedicures??? The girls enjoyed soaking their feet and being pampered by their mommies.

Pretty toes!

Here they are getting ready to watch a movie. Joey had to bring Blake home to sleep because he wasn't doing very well in the tent, so he got to have a little girl's night fun as well!

The kids finally crashed about 11:30 pm! Amy & I had some chatting and TV time before I couldn't hold my eyes open any longer, so I loaded up the kids and left about 12:30. It was a fun night!

No comments: