The other morning I had Andrew's oatmeal ready to feed him, but I had to run down the hall for a minute. When I got back, this is what I found:

Maya had taken it upon herself to feed Andrew his breakfast. Look at his face pleading for me to take over! I thought it was pretty funny.


She was very pleased with herself, as you can see. Poor Andrew--I don't know how he will survive with so much attention from his sisters. I guess that's how it is with the youngest, especially when two of your older siblings are girls. :) By the way, don't you just love Maya's outfit?
5 comments:
I was just thinking how Elena's dress-up skills must've rubbed off on Maya at some point since I don't recall McKenna being that fashionable!
That's so cute. I love the outfit!!
First of all I love the fashion sense of Maya! Darling! How wonderful that little Andrew is so loved by his adoring sisters. Joe was well loved and taught by his three older sisters and I think it really helped to teach him about women and being a gentlman. You will continue to enjoy this help as they get older.
Andrew has it easy man. Ryan was the baby of 2 older sisters, until the other boys came along of course. But he was sure babyed! Love the outfit, I used to pair my swimming suit with all sorts of accessories, every day...
So adorable! My baby brother had two older sisters, too, and he was totally babied. (still is at age 19!) And I do love the fashion statement!
Post a Comment