My pretty little niece, Mikaelyn, turned 7 years-old on the 24th. She is a very bright girl with a strong sense about what is wrong and right. She is very crafty and creative, which she gets from her mom. We love her and want to wish her a happy (belated) birthday.

The next birthday wish is to my grandma, who had a birthday on March 26th. This woman is very special to me. She is like a 2nd mother in many ways. When we moved to Salt Lake, she took a very motherly role in my life, since my mom was so far away. She has been there for me through a lot of blessings and trials in my life, and I love her very much! I miss you, Grandma, and I hope your birthday was great!! (She hates having her picture taken, but I forced her to let me have one since she was cuddling with Andrew right after he was born. Can you tell she's excited??)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your fam members!
What a sweet picture of your grandama and Andrew. Wow! Good luck with finding another house. I know that can be stressful!
Post a Comment