Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ava

Yes, I know we have had a birthday blitz the past couple of weeks, and there will be another one tomorrow. These people are special to me, so I hope you don't mind humoring me while I wish them a happy birthday.
Anyway, this little cutie is turning 3 today! She is a teenager in a 3 year-old body. Her favorite movies are High School Musical and Camp Rock, and she potty-trained herself! I guess it helps when you have two big sisters and one older brother, right! (This picture was taken last March, so she has grown up quite a bit since then. Below is a more recent picture.)
She and Maya have become best friends since we moved here. We love you Ava and hope your birthday is great!

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

You are so sweet to wish everyone happy birthday! She is a cutie!

The Bowlers said...

Kris, you're so sweet! Ava is a teenager already isn't she...she's so cute. Her and Maya are gonna be such good friends!

Michelle said...

Kris,
Thanks for wishing Ava a Happy Birthday, she loved looking at the pictures of herself and Maya...She is lucky to have such a fun Aunt, and you are right, her and Maya are two little peas in a pod!