Sunday, May 16, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter weekend was wonderful this year! It was great to be able to watch General Conference and feel the spirit of the messages that were spoken. It really set the tone and helped me appreciate even more the sacrifice of our Savior.

The kids decked out in their Easter attire (ya gotta love The Children's Place!)

My beautiful girls (of course I'm not biased!) ;)

My handsome boys (again, I'm perfectly objective)


After the Sunday afternoon session of Conference, my family came over to our house for a barbecue and an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Even though it was windy and cool, it didn't deter the kids from having a good time.

Here are 18 out of 20 of my parent's grandchildren. It's amazing that their 5 children could produce so many offspring! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's sooooo dang cute, Krista! can I get a copy of this? What a fun day that was!