Sunday, February 14, 2010

Trouble With a Capital "T"

Our little Andrew can sure make some pretty BIG messes. This is a typical scene at our house these days. We have nicknamed him Trouble with a capital "T", or sometimes just "Trouble" for short. He has an obsession for throwing things on the floor, especially his food when he is done eating. Well, a few weeks ago, after a typical Cheerio-throwing fest, I was fed up! I decided to make him clean up his own mess for a change. He wasn't too happy about the process, but after some prodding and a little help from mom, he started to get into a groove.


The crime scene

"Trouble" admiring his work

Reluctantly cleaning up his mess

It took a while to get the floor clean, but he learned a little lesson that day!

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute and so big! Good for you in teaching him a new little "lesson." Gotta brainwash them when their young, right? LOL!

Joseph and Katie said...

I love how you describe it as a crime scene....so cute and so grown up! I love teaching McKenna by the way. She is a sweet heart.