Thursday, September 4, 2008

Twinkle Toes



McKenna started dance classes today. She is in a pre-team dance class, which means she will get to perform a lot more throughout the year. I was a little worried about her being in this class, since it seems a little more advanced. She has only had 1 year of dance, and it was a very basic combo class. She didn't perform a routine, so I didn't know how she would do compared to the other girls in the class. We were able to observe a little of the class today, and I think she seemed to be doing as well as the other girls, so I guess we'll see how it goes!

She is in the same class as her cousin Abby, which she is very excited about! These two have become the best of friends since we moved here, so this is a fun thing for them to do together.



3 comments:

Emily said...

Awww how sweet! I miss you and your family so much! I hope you are all having a fabulous time down there!
Also, tag, you're it! Go and read my blog to see what to do! =D

Chet and Stephanie said...

Ok I tagged you, read my blog!

BrianaKay said...

oh mckenna is adorable, that is so cool she is doing dance! and by the way, i got your message and you are so funny! love you!