Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Lonely Week Ahead

Brian leaves for Iowa tomorrow for some work training, so we will be on our own for a week. I know, I know, some of you have to be without your spouses more than I do, but it is kind of a shock to my system! Not to mention that we have one of the busiest weeks planned since we've moved to St. George. I'm sure I'll survive.


On a different note, Andrew is getting so big and is in such a cute stage! He has his 4 month checkup this week, and I'm really excited to see how much he weighs. He has started giggling in the past couple of weeks, and you really can't help but laugh when he laughs. He is such a mellow and happy baby--we are so blessed to have him in our lives!

2 comments:

Matt and Melanie Kennedy Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is SO CUTE! I can't wait for Jackson to start giggling :) He shouldn't be too far behind. I am sorry Brian is leaving this week. It doesn't matter how long or short... it's no fun. Too bad you are there... we could hang out!

BrianaKay said...

oh my gosh, Andrew is so cute and big!!